Working memory updating Isexychat mobile

Posted by / 02-Oct-2018 19:52

Now, with that out of the way, every browser that I have installed (IE, Opera, Firefox, Safari) all work fine, except for Chrome, and I only experience this problem after I update Windows 7.

I have installed Windows 7 eight times already, and each time I try something new, and I still cannot get Chrome to function.

I will throw a couple of ideas: 1) Is it possible that windows firewall or other firewall/anti-virus/anti-malware/etc program is blocking the connection for Chrome?

2) Do you have any plugins to Chrome that could be causing the issue (also - plugins may be blocked by #1)?

Therefore, after I have installed Windows 7, then Chrome, Chrome works. Kaspersky is not even involved, even though I have it on here now, up-to-date, and whether it is currently enabled, or disable, it does not make a difference…

Chrome still will not resolve an URL or IP address.

Now, I have not even begun to install anything (other than Windows 7), and I am already experiencing the same issue repeatedly. When I install Windows 7, I ‘disable’ Windows from performing their ‘automatic updates’.

In the past, have had too many experiences where one of Microsoft’s updates renders something within my system as un-functional, and I am almost 100% positive that this is occurring again, however, I cannot pin point which update is doing this, nor exactly what is causing this issues.

When I noticed this I began attempting to simply install Windows 7, then install chrome (without Kaspersky), and although Chrome worked pre-update, it did not function post-winblows update.

3) Yes, I have tried this, and all of my bookmarks, extensions, and history is sync’d.

Again, this will all work on a ‘fresh’ install of Windows 7, and the only time that Chrome will discontinue connecting to the internet is when I run Windows update. After I go to ‘\Users\App Data\Local\Chromium\User Data\Default’, and rename the Default folder as "Default-Backup”, and sign back into Chrome, Chrome creates a new ‘Default’ folder under “C:\Users\...\User Data\”, and I still get the same effect.

At this point, Chrome works fine, and everything is sunshine and flowers. I understand that this is a lot, and I would honestly be in debt to whoever could assist me with this matter.

Then, I go on to install my Video drivers (ASUS Nvidia Ge Force 660 Direct CUII), USB drivers, and other peripheral drivers. Then, before I install Kasperksy Antivirus (to rule out the possibility of a conflict) I begin updating Windows 7. Running CCleaner to clear out my registry, with no effect. Currently, I have lost 4 days of both work and school because of this problem, and I am pulling my hair out attempting to figure this issue out.

working memory updating-16working memory updating-47working memory updating-13

In addition, because I installed almost all of my hardware/peripheral driver’s pre-windows update, Windows update never had these drivers on its update list.